Simple Woman's Day Book, March 28

Posted by Annie On 3/28/2011 01:11:00 PM 1 comments


Simple Woman's Day Book

for today 3/28/11...

Outside My Window...
Right now... I am not looking out a window, but today the sun is shining deceiving me about how cold it actually still is.
 I am thinking...
Today's session went amazingly well... I had been bouncing between being very excited for the session and being terrified that it would go poorly.
I am thankful for...
My husband, being right there for me as I approach the ledge of completely overwhelmed and mental breakdown.

From the kitchen...
Saw this great recipe from my friend Kelli at Greenie Bean Recycle - We gave up meat for Lent (we used to be vegetarians) and we really LOVE not eating meat. It's a great opportunity to be creative and it just FEELS better.

Fleck of Color for the day…
Today's session - We took a huge chance and were really successful. Praise from a supervisor, "Best session thus far..." is my fleck of color. I feel GREAT!

I am wearing...
practicum garb... wore a sparkly top since I had to sing an aria today for the session.

I am creating...
A great amount of homework. Online class, regular classes, and youth ministry certification. I wish I had time to be a bit more creative. I guess I am also creating a HUGE mess, as I pack up the apartment for our move.

I am going...
to CRASH when I get home tonight, I am so looking forward to bed.

I am reading...
Music therapy journals and articles. But I reward myself with my favorite blogs.

I am hoping...
I get everything done when it needs to be.

I am hearing...
This great family sitting around visiting next to me in the coffee shop. It makes me miss my family and join in laughing with them.

Around the house...
boxes, wrapping bubbles, and more...

One of my favorite things...
sunshine and spring air. it is truly healing me today.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
Homework! Homework! Homework! Also... I need to go shopping for a bachelorette party this weekend!

Meditation...
Lord grant me the serenity...

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


Spring walks... fresh air, a funny little dog, and a handsome man.
**sorry this is a bit blurry - it was taken with my phone**



Categories:

1 Response for the "Simple Woman's Day Book, March 28"

  1. Lindsay says:

    Love it, Annie. And...greeeaaaaattt work today. :) We made it!! :D It's a pleasure being your co-therapist-in-training. :) <3

Post a Comment