"A day in the life" on Monday…

Posted by Annie On 3/07/2011 06:34:00 AM 1 comments

Today's guest post is from the LOVELY Lindsay. She and I are both students together and this semester I am so so SO lucky to be her practicum partner. She is seriously an awesome woman. So confident and positive. So organized and seemingly has it "all together". She inspires me. She is the gentle kind of quiet that I have always wished I was. She is the peaceful kind of beautiful I cant even try to pretend to be. She is exceptionally talented, you should hear her play piano. She is a whole lot of fun... I always feel happy and maybe just a little crazy after being with her. And she is a special kind of holy that I can't even really describe. Something about this girl touched my heart when I started school and I hope that we will be forever friends.

Lindz posts on her own blog too! So be sure to visit her and spread the love.

___________________________________________

 
And now... "A day in the life" of Lindsay

A day in my life on Mondays…

Wake up. Hit snooze. Hit snooze again. Get up. Spend some quiet time with God. Be in awe of Him/His Word. Have breakfast. Make a latte. Spill ¼ of the latte right before heading out the door. Run to catch the bus. Cram-study on the bus. Arrive at school. Take in class as well as homework assignments and piano practicing. Co-lead a music therapy session. Make music with and for people; finally getting hands on experience—love it! Back to classes. Enjoy the many walks to and fro class/other obligations. Munch on a sandwich and/or a snack. Say hi to my friends/peers that I see. Chat with them about life, the weather, and classes. Head back home on the bus. Enjoy the ride. Enjoy the beautiful weather (hopefully) and walk. Check mail. Procrastinate, but finally do homework. Eat supper (ravioli from a can is a good option). Meet up with 3 lovely ladies and talk about life and what God’s been doing in our lives, challenging and encouraging each other.

Much could be said about so many of these sentence fragments. But sometimes the “rawness” of something like this can speak for itself I think.

Happy Monday!
 
________________________________________________________
 
Who is it that challenges or encourages you? What is it that you can enjoy or look forward to at the end of the day? Leave a comment about what or who it is that holds you together... that at the end of a hectic MONDAY shows you the blessings of life around you.

Categories:

1 Response for the ""A day in the life" on Monday…"

  1. Lindsay says:

    Annie! Oh my goodness, you are too sweet. 1. Your opening words about me--thanks for the epic shout-out! ;) 2. I'm really loving being your practicum co-therapist this semester. 3. Thanks for driving me around today, first to my class, and then to my apartment instead of class, because...well, that's a good choice, right? :) 4. I didn't barf then. Yesss. I took a long nap, got rid (mostly) of my headache, and may try some supper soon. 5. I hope Movement tonight isn't awful for you! :D 6. Thanks again for the shout-out, and for hosting me on your blog. 7. You rock my socks!
    (Don't you love looong blog comments? :) Also, could this be classified as a task analysis? :P

Post a Comment