"A day in the life..." on Friday!

Posted by Annie On 3/11/2011 07:09:00 AM 1 comments

Today's "Day in the life" post is by Laura who has just opened her own etsy shop.

Laura is a friend of my from a LONG time ago - I think jr. high. Oh the good old days of bad haircuts, awkward pubescence, and first crushes. We did a few plays together... went to the same birthday parties... and in general were pretty much awesome. Laura married a long time friend (from Kindergarten or 1st grade) and her sweetheart. I love this couple, and I love Laura's new Etsy shop 

She is so creative and if this is what she's just starting with oh my goodness we are in for great things to come!

Laura and I have lost touch in the past 10 (yikes) years since high school but I am so glad to see that she is doing so well. She has her awesome man, a great job that I KNOW she's fabulous at, and now she's sharing her creativity with the world!

Speaking of sharing her creativity... one lucky reader will win one of Laura's bags!
Spring is in the air! Easter, anyone?

Isn't it beautiful! This screams "Summer" to me!


"A day in the life..." of Laura:

The pitter-patter of little feet. The squeals of excitement for another day at school. The surprise picture a student drew for me. Listening to a struggling student finally read a book. These are my joys each day as an elementary school teacher. When the days seem to drag or something stresses me out, I just have to think back to the morning bell when all the students come racing in eager to learn, listen and explore!
______________________________________

What do you do that brings Tiny Flecks into Your Life?

I hope that is isn't too much of a stretch that your job may bring blessings into your life. I hope that even though we all at some point don't want to get up Monday mornings there is something about what you do that brings you joy. If not your job - maybe a hobby? Leave a comment about an activity/job/repetetive part of daily life that is the blessing of your day. Something you may look forward to even when its difficult to wake up day after day. Leave your answer with an email address in the comments below. Entries must submitted by Friday at midnight and winners will be chosen at random and posted on Saturday. The winner will receive Laura's cute springy tote!!

Best of luck!

1 Response for the ""A day in the life..." on Friday!"

  1. Unknown says:

    My "job" of taking care of Henry never feels much like a job. :)

Post a Comment