Valentine's Day - part 5

Posted by Annie On 2/18/2011 12:20:00 PM 1 comments

true love

The captions on the pictures are lyrics from Iron and Wine's "Each Coming Night" - a piece that makes me choke up thinking about life without Mr. Bean. I pray to God I never have to live that nightmare. However, I love this song because of its celebration of life. In my mind - the celebration of his life.

He is everything.

The love of my life.

Will you say when I'm gone away,
"My lover came to me and we'd lay in rooms unfamiliar but until now"
 


Will you say to them when I’m gone,
“I loved your son for his sturdy arms. We both learned to cradle then live without”

Will you say when I’m gone away,
‘Your father’s body was judgment day. We both dove and rose to the riverside”

Will you say to me when I’m gone,
“Your face has faded but lingers on, 'cause light strikes a deal with each coming night"

There has never been another person as compassionate. As patient. As warm and welcoming. I look forward each day to ending in his arms. They are my place of comfort and sanctuary. His eyes melt my heart and see me in a way that makes me want to be a better person. His smile is contagious. I love his creativity, his confidence, and the way he can fix all things - including his use of duck tape or boy scout skills.

Happy Valentine's Day Mr. Bean. I will forever be yours.



Thanks for following along for my "Valentine's Day" segments. 
Fun stuff coming up next week and then a celebration of tiny fleck's 1 year anniversary
Look forward to some giveaways and contests!

Categories:

1 Response for the "Valentine's Day - part 5"

  1. Unknown says:

    I love you.

    That's all.

    -me

Post a Comment